Sunday, July 17, 2011

Appointed by God

I never would have thought that out of all of this crazy mess I would have found a divine purpose. As I sit and think there is nothing more in me than wanting to help girls prevent being in my situation and to support the ones that already are. God places people around us so that we can build each other up and sooo many times we allow Satan to talk us into doing it alone. We don't have to do it alone to be "strong". Even more so I see a strong person when they are humble enough to ask for advice or help. Don't take your god-appointed relationships for granted, they are there for a reason. Don't be scared to embrace new ones either, you may be missing out on a word from God that he specifically gave that person to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment